fashion set-Embellished Top leopard and low rise skinny jeans


 
 
 


Fashion set - Embellished top leopard motif and low rise skinny jeans, is a perfect set combination for casual fashion look in this Autumn. I love the mixture of blue steel and red! Woman´s fresh style, with young spirit, who feel daring enough to wear with high fashion clothing at prices relatively cheaper. Street style and great to go for a walk or go for a coffee.

THE APPARELS:

SANDRO is a label of one of the best Paris designers. Product of their imagination, this embellished Top  short sleeves, with leopard spots details is made of 90% Cotton and 10% Polyester. It is ideal to wear with low rise skinny jeans, cropped trousers, or a pencil skirt.

J BRANDS JEANS has the most wanted collections of jeans. I choose this low rise skinny jeans, blue steel color, because is made of 77 % Cotton, 21% Polyester and 2% Spandex, which is perfect to adjust to your legs form. There are many choices you can choose to use in conjunction with these jeans, from denim jacket, leather jacket with a shirt or t-shirt and high heels. In this case I opted for a wear a parka with leather brogues. Hope you enjoy.



 

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

Disclosure

Catarina Azevedo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.co.uk

My Contact

Catarina Azevedo

Rua José Maria Taborda

Esgueira-Aveiro

3800-303 Aveiro

Phone: +351 934869431



Follow Me on Pinterest


Squidoo: My Squidoo Lens

Meet The Author



I´m Catarina from Portugal. I love dogs, fashion, nature and animals.
I want you to enjoy my blog. Be very welcome and spend pleasant moments here.


Smiley face